Consultancy to Organisations
I am passionate about helping as many people as possible to live longer, leaner, healthier and happier lives and have worked with a variety of organisations on small, medium and large projects over the years.
I have worked with the Sydney Seafood School, Chanteclair Farms and the Body Egg, Tasmanian Salmon Growers Association, Auburn Council, NSW Multicultural Health and Murdoch Books & Magazines. I look forward to working with more organisations – small, medium and big – from farmers to food manufacturers, food service outlets, hotels, universities and government organisations.
The following services can be provided:
- Writing articles for newsletters, magazines and blogs
- Providing copy for websites, advertorials, brochures and product labels
- Writing nutrition fact sheets and booklets
- Developing general healthy and special (e.g. diabetes, heart disease, lactose intolerance, vegetarian) recipes and menus for use in hotels, resorts, retirement villages, cruise ships, cafeterias, restaurants and other organisations.
- Working as research dietitian in dietary studies
- Developing recipes and writing cookbooks including nutritional analyses
- Creating nutrition education resources for a variety of conditions/situations relevant to your product
- Developing meal plans including your healthy products
- Providing advice on product development or improvement
- Acting as media spokesperson for healthy products and brands
- Participating in television commercials and presenting advertorials and YouTube sessions for healthy products and brands
- Providing nutrition analyses for recipes in magazines and cookbooks
- Cooking healthy & tasty recipes in different settings
Please contact The Total LIFE Diet Centre to discuss your particular needs and for more information including inter-state and overseas travel.
Tel: 02 9743 1898