Consultancy to Organisations
Shamala is passionate about helping as many people as possible to live longer, leaner, healthier and happier lives and has worked with a variety of organisations on small, medium and large projects over the years.
She has worked with the Sydney Seafood School, Chanteclair Farms and the Body Egg, Tasmanian Salmon Growers Association, Auburn Council, NSW Multicultural Health and Murdoch Books & Magazines. Shamala looks forward to working with more organisations – small, medium and big – from farmers to food manufacturers, food service outlets, hotels, universities and government organisations.
The following services can be provided:
- Writing articles for newsletters, magazines and blogs
- Providing copy for websites, advertorials, brochures and product labels
- Writing nutrition fact sheets and booklets
- Developing general healthy and special (e.g. diabetes, heart disease, lactose intolerance, vegetarian) recipes and menus for use in hotels, resorts, retirement villages, cruise ships, cafeterias, restaurants and other organisations.
- Working as research dietitian in dietary studies
- Developing recipes and writing cookbooks including nutritional analyses
- Creating nutrition education resources for a variety of conditions/situations relevant to your product
- Developing meal plans including your healthy products
- Providing advice on product development or improvement
- Acting as media spokesperson for healthy products and brands
- Participating in television commercials and presenting advertorials and YouTube sessions for healthy products and brands
- Providing nutrition analyses for recipes in magazines and cookbooks
- Cooking healthy & tasty recipes in different settings
Please contact The Total LIFE Diet Centre to discuss your particular needs and for more information including inter-state and overseas travel.
Tel: 02 9743 1898